[Snowball-discuss] Re: Compile Errors ....

Martin Porter martin_porter@softhome.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:38:53 -0600

Dear Art,

>If I turn up an extra copy of Borland 5.2, I'll see if I can send it
>your way.

No really - I think my Borland days are over!

>Oh, is there a good refernce on the command line switches?

See the link 'how to run it' from the main snowball page
(http://snowball.sourceforge.net).

>I want to build three different versions:
>
>1) Latin1-MSDOS
>2) ISO-Latin1
>3) Unicode

See the link 'character codes' from the main snowball page.

Martin

P.S. Don't forget to copy replies to snowball-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net