[Snowball-discuss] BSD License conditions

Martin Porter martin.porter@grapeshot.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 18:20:02 2004

John,

I'm quite interested in a Welsh stemmer, and it has come up before in
Snowball-discuss. You can find the few messages about it by typing "welsh
stemmer" in the Snowball search box. I don't think one exists. If you type
"Welsh stemmer" in Google all you find is the Snowball messages again!

Even so, I was not planning to do one.

Welsh requires prefix removal, which would make it interesting ....

How important is it to you?

Martin