[Snowball-discuss] Problems with -Wall flag

Richard Boulton richard@lemurconsulting.com
Thu Feb 26 10:44:02 2004

Martin Porter wrote:
> I'll leave for Richard (his code)

I've fixed the remaining bits.  I've also copied the fixes into the
"snowball" module. (For reference, that is a module in which I've been
putting together a neater distribution of the code, but it still needs
finishing off - in particular making it compile Java.)

In doing this, I got a couple of other warnings from generator.c and
tokeniser.c, which I've fixed and committed back to the main code tree.
(Martin - you might want to make sure you pick those changes back up -
IIRC you have some code management system outside of CVS.)

All but the generated code compiles without warnings for me, now.

--
Richard