[Snowball-discuss] Problems with -Wall flag

Richard Boulton richard@tartarus.org
Thu Feb 26 10:59:02 2004

Olly Betts wrote:
> Hmm, that code is in the snowball directory, which we aren't meant to be using
> yet, are we?  Or is Richard's warning in snowball/README out of date?

The warning is still fully valid.  I've just updated the tree with
Martin's latest fixes, and fixes for the problems Neal brought up.

You're welcome to use the code in the snowball directory; just be aware
of the status of it.  I've added a TODO file to the directory, to show
what I think needs doing to the module - patches for any of the items on
the list will be welcomed.

--
Richard