[Snowball-discuss] Unicode version of snowball

Martin Porter martin.porter@grapeshot.co.uk
Wed May 12 15:38:02 2004

Xiao,

It looks to me as if you are using my driver.c, which forces lower case on a
string - mapping A-Z to a-z - as a tidyup up process. This is done byte by
byte rather than 16-bit item by 16-bit item. Perhaps that is the problem, if
so I apologise for the UNicode side of things not being better developed
than it is, but it should be possible to get it working with what you have.

At the moment I'm not sure what you have done. If you are still stuck, send
me a tgz file of the .c and .h sources you are using, and I will test it out
with your small input and output file samples,

Martin