[Snowball-discuss] Java implementation of the Portuguesestemming algorithm

Martin Porter martin at porterloo.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 10:13:50 GMT 2008

Pedro,

I've put your stemmer in place at

http://snowball.tartarus.org/otherlangs/index.html

The stemmer as I received it was included in the body of the email, and I
have carefully edited it out of the email. Please check that I have done
this correctly. The only change I knowingly made was to remove tab character
at end-of-line. I have left in some "<br>" strings in the first comment. Can
they be removed?

Since you are planning a revised version soon, cosmetic changes can be
ignored, I think.

Many thanks,

Martin