[Snowball-discuss] Java implementation of the Portuguese stemming algorithm

Martin Porter martin at porterloo.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 08:47:47 GMT 2008

Pedro,

I would really like to put your stemmer up on the page,

http://snowball.tartarus.org/otherlangs/index.html

if that is acceptable to you. We could merely provide a link, but links have
a tendency to get broken. I suggest you put a reference to
http://code.google.com/p/ptstemmer in the comments at the top of the code
(or somewhere), and send it for inclusion on the snowball site.

Many thanks,

Martin