[Snowball-discuss] [code included] Tests for PyStemmer

Marc Abramowitz marca at surveymonkey.com
Fri Feb 22 06:32:16 GMT 2013

While working on figuring out the Python 3 compatibility issues in another thread, I wrote some tests to verify basic behavior. These go a little further than the current doctests as they do things like test multiple languages (including some with Unicode characters) and test with a large number of English words (in order to exercise the cache purging that is failing for me with Python 3). I thought I'd share them as they could be generally useful to PyStemmer:

https://gist.github.com/msabramo/5011153
https://gist.github.com/msabramo/5011183

Marc