[Snowball-discuss] License file shipping required by BSD license

Martin Porter martin.f.porter at gmail.com
Fri May 9 12:08:45 BST 2014

Can this be right? We've been distributing the snowball code for the
past 12 years without such a request being made, despite having dealt
with various legal people, who have always been satisfied with our
reassurances.

I would welcome guidance from the other snowball-discuss regulars
here. Unfortunately I have little contact with Richard Boulton at the
moment, who is very involved with his new work.

Martin