[Xapian-discuss] Debian and Ubuntu packages of 1.2.0

Yannick Warnier ywarnier at beeznest.org
Mon May 23 19:45:21 BST 2011

El mar, 04-05-2010 a las 13:39 +1200, Olly Betts escribió:
> I've updated the Debian packaging for Debian and Ubuntu for Xapian 1.2.

Hi Olly,

I've heard and read that there are (licensing) problems with the
php-xapian package on Debian. What's the status or expectation with
these? Some inside information you care to share about that?

For me (and a series of friends), it is a very big advantage (over other
indexing systems) to have the php-xapian package officially available
inside Debian and Ubuntu repositories.

Cheers,

Yannick